Ear Candling is a relaxing, soothing and non-invasive treatment which can help treat conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. It also calms the mind to reduce stress and promote a general sense of well-being.
Slightly alarmed by the prospect of a hollow lighted candle being placed in your ear? Don’t be! These special candles are coated in beeswax, honey and herbs to stimulate the ear and draw out impurities. Lie on your side and drift away while enjoying a warming sensation in your ear as the candle burns. This deeply relaxing treatment ends with a facial pressure point and lymphatic drainage massage.
£33 45 minutes
What’s In It For Me?
Hopi Ear candling works on both physical and psychological levels and is a cleansing programme for the whole body not just the ears. Please note that a course of treatments are usually needed before you will notice significant improvements in certain conditions.
- Stimulates and improves lymphatic drainage to the head and neck helping to eliminate waste material from the body.
- Improves blood flow to the head and neck, increasing distribution of oxygen and nutrients to nourish the tissues and encourage healing.
- Alleviate headaches and migraines
- Improve symptoms of tinnitus
- Reduce symptoms of hayfever and rhinitis
- Relieve sinus congestion
- Ease glue ear in children
- Relieve pain/pressure when flying or scuba diving
- Relieve colds, flu, sore throats by clearing congestion in the ear and throat
- Improve hearing by softening and loosening ear wax
- Alleviate earache by reducing inflammation of the ear canal
- Reduce snoring by easing congestion of the upper respiratory airways
- Reduce the symptoms of meniere’s disease and vertigo
- Revitalises the whole body
- Relaxes and soothes and so reduces stress and anxiety
- Rebalances energy flow to the body
- Helps clearer thinking by increasing alertness and concentration